Phone: (972) 732-1001
Fax: (972) 732-9218
William helps clients protect their ideas.
William's practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. He specializes in the procurement and enforcement of intellectual property and assists clients in developing and managing their intellectual property portfolios.
William is a registered patent attorney with years of experience representing clients in front of the United States Patent and Trademark Office regarding inventions in the electrical, electromechanical and mechanical arts.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology, Bachelor of Science in Civil (Structural) Engineering
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section
- State Bar of Texas, Intellectual Property Law Section
- South Dakota
- United States Patent and Trademark Office